- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs News: Kevin Love Reveals When He’s Expecting to Return From Injury
- Updated: November 20, 2018
The day before LeBron james returns to Cleveland, we check in with the Cavs – @KevinLove, @Channing_Frye and Richard Jefferson react in real time to JR Smith separating from the team, plus Love (foot) says for the first time that he expects to be back on court after the new year. pic.twitter.com/TyikP3MTYD
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) November 21, 2018
The news of Love having surgery on his left toe was announced on Nov. 2, and the All-Star was expected to be re-evaluated after six weeks. That means that either Love has had a setback in his recovery or something else may be going on behind the scenes. It’s interesting to note that Love cannot be traded until Jan. 23.
The Cavs have clearly shifted their mindset from trying to make the playoffs to prioritizing a youth movement, resulting in a possible tanking approach to the season.
Love has only played in four games this season, averaging 19.0 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game. With the direction the Cavs are heading, it’s no surprise that the All-Star isn’t being rushed back anytime soon.