- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cavs News: Kevin Love Reveals When He’s Expecting to Return From Injury
- Updated: November 20, 2018
The day before LeBron james returns to Cleveland, we check in with the Cavs – @KevinLove, @Channing_Frye and Richard Jefferson react in real time to JR Smith separating from the team, plus Love (foot) says for the first time that he expects to be back on court after the new year. pic.twitter.com/TyikP3MTYD
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) November 21, 2018
The news of Love having surgery on his left toe was announced on Nov. 2, and the All-Star was expected to be re-evaluated after six weeks. That means that either Love has had a setback in his recovery or something else may be going on behind the scenes. It’s interesting to note that Love cannot be traded until Jan. 23.
The Cavs have clearly shifted their mindset from trying to make the playoffs to prioritizing a youth movement, resulting in a possible tanking approach to the season.
Love has only played in four games this season, averaging 19.0 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game. With the direction the Cavs are heading, it’s no surprise that the All-Star isn’t being rushed back anytime soon.