- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
Video: Kyrie Irving Walks to Locker Room in Noticeable Pain
- Updated: May 22, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving, who shot a miserable 3-of-19 from the field in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, went to the locker room with one minute remaining in the fourth quarter.
He was seen being aided by his trainer, while clutching this chest. We’ll keep you updated here over at Cavaliers Nation.
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) May 22, 2016
UPDATE: Irving says he just had the wind knocked out of him via Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com
Kyrie Irving says he's fine. Just got the wind knocked out of him.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) May 22, 2016