- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Kyrie Irving Walks to Locker Room in Noticeable Pain
- Updated: May 22, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving, who shot a miserable 3-of-19 from the field in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, went to the locker room with one minute remaining in the fourth quarter.
He was seen being aided by his trainer, while clutching this chest. We’ll keep you updated here over at Cavaliers Nation.
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) May 22, 2016
UPDATE: Irving says he just had the wind knocked out of him via Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com
Kyrie Irving says he's fine. Just got the wind knocked out of him.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) May 22, 2016