- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs News: Kyle Korver (Foot) Expected to Return Monday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: November 16, 2018
The sharpshooter had been dealing with soreness in his right foot, which caused him to miss the last two games against the Charlotte Hornets and Washington Wizards. Cavs head coach Larry Drew said that Korver was a participant in drills earlier this morning.
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) November 16, 2018
This is good news for the team, as the Cavs are currently 18th in the league when it comes to three-point percentage at 35.4 percent.
Furthermore, the team has the fewest made 3-pointers out of any other team so far, with 115 makes to date. This marks a stark contrast from last year’s Cavs team, which finished second in the league in three-point makes (981) and sixth in three-point percentage (37.2 percent).
Korver is one of the greatest three-point shooters of all time, and though his three-point shooting percentage for the season currently sits at 38.7 percent (his career average is 43.1 percent), his return should nonetheless improve the team’s outside shooting.