- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Kyle Korver (Foot) Expected to Return Monday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: November 16, 2018
The sharpshooter had been dealing with soreness in his right foot, which caused him to miss the last two games against the Charlotte Hornets and Washington Wizards. Cavs head coach Larry Drew said that Korver was a participant in drills earlier this morning.
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) November 16, 2018
This is good news for the team, as the Cavs are currently 18th in the league when it comes to three-point percentage at 35.4 percent.
Furthermore, the team has the fewest made 3-pointers out of any other team so far, with 115 makes to date. This marks a stark contrast from last year’s Cavs team, which finished second in the league in three-point makes (981) and sixth in three-point percentage (37.2 percent).
Korver is one of the greatest three-point shooters of all time, and though his three-point shooting percentage for the season currently sits at 38.7 percent (his career average is 43.1 percent), his return should nonetheless improve the team’s outside shooting.