- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Tristan Thompson Reacts to NBA Suspending Season Due to Coronavirus
- Updated: March 11, 2020
This is crazy ???
The suspension of play following Wednesday night’s games came in the wake of the Utah Jazz’s Rudy Gobert testing positive for the coronavirus.
As a result of Gobert’s diagnosis, the Jazz’s game at Oklahoma City on Wednesday was postponed.
Exactly how long the suspension of play lasts remains unknown, but serves as a dramatic uptick from the previous consideration of simply playing games with no fans.
Should the suspension last long enough, it’s likely that the NBA will simply begin the postseason, However, there is the ominous possibility that the issue cancels the remainder of the season, with no champion crowned.