- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
LeBron James Gives Tristan Thompson Huge Shout-Out for Recent Performances
- Updated: November 14, 2018
Tristan Thompson’s performances over the last four games have been nothing short of stellar, and LeBron James has taken notice. The former Cleveland Cavaliers superstar heaped praise upon Thompson on his Instagram story, as shown below.
Thompson has averaged 16 points and 16 rebounds per game throughout this four-game stretch while shooting 64 percent from the field. Overall, he has been much more aggressive as a scorer and rebounder this year compared to years past.
Prior to the start of this season, Thompson mentioned how James taught him, J.R. Smith, and Kevin Love how to lead the Cavs. Strong leadership always leads to more confidence in a player and team, and it is showing in Thompson’s play.
The Cavs had a torrid start to this season, but have shown significant signs of promise over their last few games, with a 113-89 victory over the Charlotte Hornets Tuesday night.
If Thompson continues his level of strong play and leadership, it can only be a sign of good things to come for the team.