- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
J.R. Smith Responds to Tweet About Sex Immediately After Loss to Magic
- Updated: November 6, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith seemingly could not be more checked out at the moment, evidenced by a Monday reply in which the veteran responded to a fan’s tweet about sex less than an hour after the team’s last-second loss to the Orlando Magic.
Don’t get me started https://t.co/slJ6P31P2p
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) November 6, 2018
Last week, Smith made news when he admitted that he was hoping for a trade out of Cleveland. Since then, Smith has actually had his best two games of the season thus far, scoring 14 points in back-to-back games after seeing a large uptick in playing time.
After the devastating loss on Monday night, it would be nice to see Smith focus on improving as a player rather than what goes on in the bedroom.
Still, Smith’s undeniably hilarious response is just another reminder of why he is one of the most beloved sports figures in Cleveland right now. How much longer he remains in Cleveland, however, remains to be seen.