- Report: Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Returns Home 8 Weeks After Stroke
- Former Cavs Players Get Into Twitter War With Royce White After He Calls Out LeBron James
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: October 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are still searching for their first win of the 2018-19 season, and that’s going to be a whole lot easier to come by if Kevin Love, who was upgraded to questionable on Saturday morning, can suit up and take the court after missing the Cavs’ previous game with a foot injury.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) October 27, 2018
It has been tough sledding thus far for the Cavs with or without Love, as they have lost three out of their five first games by double-digit margins. That isn’t to say Love has not been performing well, however. Through four games, the 6-foot-10 forward has averaged 19.0 points and 13.5 rebounds per game.
The Cavs nearly got their first win of the season without Love when they faced off against the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Cleveland was able to claw back from a double-digit deficit late in the fourth quarter to fall just short of completing the comeback.
Hopefully, Love’s return will help invigorate his teammates and help them record what has proven to be an allusive victory.