- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: October 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are still searching for their first win of the 2018-19 season, and that’s going to be a whole lot easier to come by if Kevin Love, who was upgraded to questionable on Saturday morning, can suit up and take the court after missing the Cavs’ previous game with a foot injury.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) October 27, 2018
It has been tough sledding thus far for the Cavs with or without Love, as they have lost three out of their five first games by double-digit margins. That isn’t to say Love has not been performing well, however. Through four games, the 6-foot-10 forward has averaged 19.0 points and 13.5 rebounds per game.
The Cavs nearly got their first win of the season without Love when they faced off against the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Cleveland was able to claw back from a double-digit deficit late in the fourth quarter to fall just short of completing the comeback.
Hopefully, Love’s return will help invigorate his teammates and help them record what has proven to be an allusive victory.