- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: October 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are still searching for their first win of the 2018-19 season, and that’s going to be a whole lot easier to come by if Kevin Love, who was upgraded to questionable on Saturday morning, can suit up and take the court after missing the Cavs’ previous game with a foot injury.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) October 27, 2018
It has been tough sledding thus far for the Cavs with or without Love, as they have lost three out of their five first games by double-digit margins. That isn’t to say Love has not been performing well, however. Through four games, the 6-foot-10 forward has averaged 19.0 points and 13.5 rebounds per game.
The Cavs nearly got their first win of the season without Love when they faced off against the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Cleveland was able to claw back from a double-digit deficit late in the fourth quarter to fall just short of completing the comeback.
Hopefully, Love’s return will help invigorate his teammates and help them record what has proven to be an allusive victory.