- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: October 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are still searching for their first win of the 2018-19 season, and that’s going to be a whole lot easier to come by if Kevin Love, who was upgraded to questionable on Saturday morning, can suit up and take the court after missing the Cavs’ previous game with a foot injury.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) October 27, 2018
It has been tough sledding thus far for the Cavs with or without Love, as they have lost three out of their five first games by double-digit margins. That isn’t to say Love has not been performing well, however. Through four games, the 6-foot-10 forward has averaged 19.0 points and 13.5 rebounds per game.
The Cavs nearly got their first win of the season without Love when they faced off against the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Cleveland was able to claw back from a double-digit deficit late in the fourth quarter to fall just short of completing the comeback.
Hopefully, Love’s return will help invigorate his teammates and help them record what has proven to be an allusive victory.