- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
Video: Richard Jefferson Snatches Anti-LeBron Shirt From Celtics Fan
- Updated: March 5, 2017
LeBron James haters seem to come in all shapes and sizes, but none may be as vulgar as the ones in Boston.
The Cleveland Cavaliers superstar has had quite a history with the Boston Celtics and as a result, the team’s fans seemed to have taken on a penchant of getting on the four-time MVP’s case.
The most recent example came after the Cavs’ 103-99 loss to the Celtics on Wednesday night. Watch as a fan holding up a “LeBron is a douche” t-shirt get stunned when Richard Jefferson snatches the shirt away from him.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) March 3, 2017