- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Video: Richard Jefferson Snatches Anti-LeBron Shirt From Celtics Fan
- Updated: March 5, 2017
LeBron James haters seem to come in all shapes and sizes, but none may be as vulgar as the ones in Boston.
The Cleveland Cavaliers superstar has had quite a history with the Boston Celtics and as a result, the team’s fans seemed to have taken on a penchant of getting on the four-time MVP’s case.
The most recent example came after the Cavs’ 103-99 loss to the Celtics on Wednesday night. Watch as a fan holding up a “LeBron is a douche” t-shirt get stunned when Richard Jefferson snatches the shirt away from him.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) March 3, 2017