- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Kevin Love Chokes Out Richard Jefferson Before Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: October 24, 2018
Recently, Jefferson joined the YES network for the Brooklyn Nets and was seen on the pre-game show with Nets announcer Ian Eagle before the team’s matchup against the Cavs. During the show, Love snuck up behind Jefferson and put him in a friendly sleeper hold, which showed that despite now being a part of separate teams, the two still have a tight friendship together.
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 24, 2018
Jefferson is 38 years old and last played for the Cavs during the 2016-17 season. Not only that, but he was also part of a historic 2015-16 team that came back from a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors to capture its first championship.
The journeyman was certainly a fan favorite in the Land and he is definitely welcome back whenever he pleases.