- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Video: Kevin Love Chokes Out Richard Jefferson Before Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: October 24, 2018
Recently, Jefferson joined the YES network for the Brooklyn Nets and was seen on the pre-game show with Nets announcer Ian Eagle before the team’s matchup against the Cavs. During the show, Love snuck up behind Jefferson and put him in a friendly sleeper hold, which showed that despite now being a part of separate teams, the two still have a tight friendship together.
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 24, 2018
Jefferson is 38 years old and last played for the Cavs during the 2016-17 season. Not only that, but he was also part of a historic 2015-16 team that came back from a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors to capture its first championship.
The journeyman was certainly a fan favorite in the Land and he is definitely welcome back whenever he pleases.