- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Video: Kevin Love Chokes Out Richard Jefferson Before Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: October 24, 2018
Recently, Jefferson joined the YES network for the Brooklyn Nets and was seen on the pre-game show with Nets announcer Ian Eagle before the team’s matchup against the Cavs. During the show, Love snuck up behind Jefferson and put him in a friendly sleeper hold, which showed that despite now being a part of separate teams, the two still have a tight friendship together.
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 24, 2018
Jefferson is 38 years old and last played for the Cavs during the 2016-17 season. Not only that, but he was also part of a historic 2015-16 team that came back from a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors to capture its first championship.
The journeyman was certainly a fan favorite in the Land and he is definitely welcome back whenever he pleases.