- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Kevin Love Chokes Out Richard Jefferson Before Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: October 24, 2018
Recently, Jefferson joined the YES network for the Brooklyn Nets and was seen on the pre-game show with Nets announcer Ian Eagle before the team’s matchup against the Cavs. During the show, Love snuck up behind Jefferson and put him in a friendly sleeper hold, which showed that despite now being a part of separate teams, the two still have a tight friendship together.
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 24, 2018
Jefferson is 38 years old and last played for the Cavs during the 2016-17 season. Not only that, but he was also part of a historic 2015-16 team that came back from a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors to capture its first championship.
The journeyman was certainly a fan favorite in the Land and he is definitely welcome back whenever he pleases.