- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Fan Screams at DeMarcus Cousins: ‘You Destroyed the League’
- Updated: October 22, 2018
In a video that has now gone viral, the fan appears to repeatedly shout at Cousins, saying, “You destroyed the league!”
The Warriors got him absolutely sick. ??? pic.twitter.com/AKTuHS0S6f
— TheWarriorsTalk (@TheWarriorsTalk) October 22, 2018
Cousins is seen staring back at the screaming man, with a huge smile on his face. The NBA star additionally seems to find the man’s insults quite comical as he breaks out into a laugh later on in the video.
It may not be that difficult to see where the Cavs fan is coming from, if one looks at the Cavs-Warriors rivalry from the following perspective: there was a thrilling rivalry between both teams in 2015 and 2016 as their first two battles in the NBA Finals were very close and could have gone either way each year.
However, since Kevin Durant signed with the Warriors in the summer of 2016, the rivalry became lopsided as the balance of star power tilted heavily in favor of the Warriors.
Now, Cousin’s decision to join Golden State provides the team with nearly unprecedented star power, as the team will now boast a starting lineup of five All-Stars once Cousins comes back from his Achilles injury.