- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
LeBron James Caught Watching Cavs Game in Lakers Locker Room Before Staples Center Debut
- Updated: October 2, 2018
Prior to the start of the Los Angeles Lakers’ second preseason game against the Denver Nuggets, LeBron James was caught watching a basketball game on television in his Lakers locker room.
It was not any ordinary basketball game, however. James was watching the Cleveland Cavaliers play the Boston Celtics. Indeed, it was his former team versus his former Eastern Conference foe.
Bill Oram of The Athletic posted a video of James watching his former squad battle the Celtics.
— Bill Oram (@billoram) October 3, 2018
James appeared to be focusing intently on the game, in which the Cavaliers won by a score of 102-95. It is nice to see the King still watching and following his old teammates.
James announced on July 2 this year that he would be joining the Lakers, and officially signed with the team on July 9. The Lakers played the Nuggets in their first preseason game this past Sunday, and lost by a score of 107-124.