- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
LeBron James Caught Watching Cavs Game in Lakers Locker Room Before Staples Center Debut
- Updated: October 2, 2018
Prior to the start of the Los Angeles Lakers’ second preseason game against the Denver Nuggets, LeBron James was caught watching a basketball game on television in his Lakers locker room.
It was not any ordinary basketball game, however. James was watching the Cleveland Cavaliers play the Boston Celtics. Indeed, it was his former team versus his former Eastern Conference foe.
Bill Oram of The Athletic posted a video of James watching his former squad battle the Celtics.
— Bill Oram (@billoram) October 3, 2018
James appeared to be focusing intently on the game, in which the Cavaliers won by a score of 102-95. It is nice to see the King still watching and following his old teammates.
James announced on July 2 this year that he would be joining the Lakers, and officially signed with the team on July 9. The Lakers played the Nuggets in their first preseason game this past Sunday, and lost by a score of 107-124.