- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James Caught Watching Cavs Game in Lakers Locker Room Before Staples Center Debut
- Updated: October 2, 2018
Prior to the start of the Los Angeles Lakers’ second preseason game against the Denver Nuggets, LeBron James was caught watching a basketball game on television in his Lakers locker room.
It was not any ordinary basketball game, however. James was watching the Cleveland Cavaliers play the Boston Celtics. Indeed, it was his former team versus his former Eastern Conference foe.
Bill Oram of The Athletic posted a video of James watching his former squad battle the Celtics.
— Bill Oram (@billoram) October 3, 2018
James appeared to be focusing intently on the game, in which the Cavaliers won by a score of 102-95. It is nice to see the King still watching and following his old teammates.
James announced on July 2 this year that he would be joining the Lakers, and officially signed with the team on July 9. The Lakers played the Nuggets in their first preseason game this past Sunday, and lost by a score of 107-124.