- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Iman Shumpert and Girlfriend Teyana Taylor Expecting Baby
- Updated: September 2, 2015
Shumpert took to Twitter and Instagram today to announce the couple’s exciting news, as Taylor has been pregnant with their child for about five months now. According to Shumpert, the couple plans to name the baby girl Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr.
When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved…procreation is the best blessing you can… https://t.co/s1rpb59dFV
“I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up…she’s already daddy’s little girl!!!,” said Shumpert on his Instagram post.
This continues to be a very eventful offseason for Shumpert, as the guard agreed to a four-year, $40 million contract with the Cavs in July with a player option in the fourth year.