- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
Iman Shumpert and Girlfriend Teyana Taylor Expecting Baby
- Updated: September 2, 2015
Shumpert took to Twitter and Instagram today to announce the couple’s exciting news, as Taylor has been pregnant with their child for about five months now. According to Shumpert, the couple plans to name the baby girl Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr.
When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved…procreation is the best blessing you can… https://t.co/s1rpb59dFV
“I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up…she’s already daddy’s little girl!!!,” said Shumpert on his Instagram post.
This continues to be a very eventful offseason for Shumpert, as the guard agreed to a four-year, $40 million contract with the Cavs in July with a player option in the fourth year.