- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs Veterans Passionately Respond to Senseless Killing of Ahmaud Arbery
- Updated: May 7, 2020
Both players brought the issue to light on their Instagram platforms.
Arbery, 25, was jogging in his neighborhood outside Brunswick, Ga. on Feb. 23 before he saw his life end. The casual stroll quickly turned ugly as a father and son chased and shot him down in the middle of the road because they suspected he was a robber.
However, the case didn’t catch the national media’s attention until a graphic video conspicuously portraying the murder was recently released.
While stars like Love and Thompson are used to making impacts on the basketball court, the big men used their platforms to raise concern on a critical injustice issue in America.
A grand jury is considering whether criminal charges will be filed in the awful death of Arbery.