- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs Fan Sets Himself on Fire While Burning His LeBron Jersey
- Updated: July 4, 2018
On the first day of free agency, it was announced that LeBron James would be signing with the Los Angeles Lakers for the upcoming season on a four-year, $154 million deal.
While some Cleveland Cavaliers fans were able to accept the decision (as the rumors of James leaving had been prevalent for quite some time now), others were not so willing to move on gracefully.
One Cavs fan went as far as to burn his James jersey in highly combustible fashion, which turned out not to be the smartest idea.
— Viral Sports (@NotScTop10plays) July 3, 2018
Despite James leaving the Cavs for the second time in his career, the team is in a much better position this time around than they were in 2010. That’s because of all the young assets they currently possess, including the eighth overall draft pick in Collin Sexton.
Cavs owner Dan Gilbert and the front office will have to decide if they want to fast forward to a rebuild and get rid of all their big veteran contracts, or try to contend both this season and on with the current core that they have intact.