- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
LeBron James Seen Coaching His Son’s Team in Epic Championship Game
- Updated: June 28, 2018
While everyone is speculating which team he will play for when the NBA’s free-agency season starts this July, LeBron James has been busy bonding with his son. James was seen in a Ballislife video fully engaged with his son Bronny’s team, which was vying for a championship. Some might even say that the elder James was actually coaching his son’s team based on how involved he was in the team’s huddle.
Posted by Ballislife on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
At around the four-minute mark or so, the Cleveland Cavaliers star can be seen walking toward James Jr.’s North Coast Blue Chips bench. Not only was he barking instructions to his own son, James was also talking to the other boys about what they could do to win the ball game.
But after the final buzzer sounded, the score showed that the Blue Chips lost the game despite the inspiration coming from the future Hall of Famer. James Jr. will soon be choosing his own high school similarly to how his father is now about to embark on selecting a team that he will play for next season.