- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Seen Coaching His Son’s Team in Epic Championship Game
- Updated: June 28, 2018
While everyone is speculating which team he will play for when the NBA’s free-agency season starts this July, LeBron James has been busy bonding with his son. James was seen in a Ballislife video fully engaged with his son Bronny’s team, which was vying for a championship. Some might even say that the elder James was actually coaching his son’s team based on how involved he was in the team’s huddle.
Posted by Ballislife on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
At around the four-minute mark or so, the Cleveland Cavaliers star can be seen walking toward James Jr.’s North Coast Blue Chips bench. Not only was he barking instructions to his own son, James was also talking to the other boys about what they could do to win the ball game.
But after the final buzzer sounded, the score showed that the Blue Chips lost the game despite the inspiration coming from the future Hall of Famer. James Jr. will soon be choosing his own high school similarly to how his father is now about to embark on selecting a team that he will play for next season.