- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
LeBron James Seen Coaching His Son’s Team in Epic Championship Game
- Updated: June 28, 2018
While everyone is speculating which team he will play for when the NBA’s free-agency season starts this July, LeBron James has been busy bonding with his son. James was seen in a Ballislife video fully engaged with his son Bronny’s team, which was vying for a championship. Some might even say that the elder James was actually coaching his son’s team based on how involved he was in the team’s huddle.
Posted by Ballislife on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
At around the four-minute mark or so, the Cleveland Cavaliers star can be seen walking toward James Jr.’s North Coast Blue Chips bench. Not only was he barking instructions to his own son, James was also talking to the other boys about what they could do to win the ball game.
But after the final buzzer sounded, the score showed that the Blue Chips lost the game despite the inspiration coming from the future Hall of Famer. James Jr. will soon be choosing his own high school similarly to how his father is now about to embark on selecting a team that he will play for next season.