- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Looking to Acquire Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: June 20, 2017
The Cavs have already been linked to both Chicago Bulls forward Jimmy Butler and Indiana Pacers forward Paul George, so it’ll be interesting to see if the team is thinking of adding either Paul or Anthony in addition to Butler or George. But a starting lineup consisting of Paul, Kyrie Irving, Butler, and LeBron James would surely be one that could beat any team in the league, no matter how stacked.
Paul currently has a player option for the upcoming 2017-18 season and the Clippers are expected to make a strong pitch to the superstar point guard, especially with Jerry West now in the front office. Meanwhile, Anthony is still on the books for next season, but has openly said that he’d be willing to waive his no-trade clause in order to go to a contender.
The 2017 NBA Draft is coming up on Thursday, June 22, and George is reportedly going to be shipped before the start of it; so it’ll be interesting to see what takes place after that.