- Report: Cavs Still Committed to Darius Garland-Collin Sexton Combination
- Cavs News: Rookie Dylan Windler on Verge of NBA Debut
- Report: Tristan Thompson, Cavs Haven’t Discussed Extension Despite Him Being Top Target to Retain
- Report: Cavs’ John Beilein ‘Aspires’ to Create Culture Similar to Miami Heat’s
- John Beilein and Cavs Offer High Praise for Darius Garland After Latest Performance
- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Looking to Acquire Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: June 20, 2017
The Cavs have already been linked to both Chicago Bulls forward Jimmy Butler and Indiana Pacers forward Paul George, so it’ll be interesting to see if the team is thinking of adding either Paul or Anthony in addition to Butler or George. But a starting lineup consisting of Paul, Kyrie Irving, Butler, and LeBron James would surely be one that could beat any team in the league, no matter how stacked.
Paul currently has a player option for the upcoming 2017-18 season and the Clippers are expected to make a strong pitch to the superstar point guard, especially with Jerry West now in the front office. Meanwhile, Anthony is still on the books for next season, but has openly said that he’d be willing to waive his no-trade clause in order to go to a contender.
The 2017 NBA Draft is coming up on Thursday, June 22, and George is reportedly going to be shipped before the start of it; so it’ll be interesting to see what takes place after that.