- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Rihanna’s Wild Reaction to LeBron’s Epic Game 7 Performance
- Updated: May 28, 2018
Celebrities follow and support NBA players all the time but Hollywood’s most famous personalities generally gravitate toward the league’s best players. In the case of LeBron James, one of his most ardent supporters is Grammy award winner Rihanna, who has been following his exploits for some time now.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers took care of business and defeated the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, Rihanna posted an Instagram story of her riotous celebration while watching the game on her laptop.
That boisterous yell pretty much summed up the emotions of every Cavs fan around the world.
In last year’s NBA Finals, Rihanna took her commitment to supporting James to another level as she apparently yelled “Brick!” while the Golden State Warriors’ Kevin Durant was shooting a free throw.
Rihanna yells "Brick!" at Kevin Durant during at the free throw line, he then stares her down twice. ?
— NBA SKITS (@NBA_Skits) June 2, 2017
Later, Durant appeared to stare down the artist after nailing a 3-pointer.
Looks like Kevin Durant may have stared down Rihanna after that 3-pointer pic.twitter.com/Lkf3SEQ14Z
— Jordan Greer (@jordangreer42) June 2, 2017
But her fascination for James doesn’t end there. The singer/songwriter and actress had a shout-out to James while rapping in her single, “Lemon,” which was released late last year.
Here are a few bars from the single with James’ name mentioned in it:
You can catch me, Rih, in the new La Ferrar’
And the truck behind me got arms
Yeah, longer than LeBron
Just waitin’ for my thumb like The Fonz
James’ fantastic Game 7 was definitely a cause for celebration and Rihanna demonstrated just how dedicated she is to the four-time MVP. Should the Cavs win in the Finals again this year, expect the artist to come up with another creative way to express her appreciation for James’ greatness.