- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Rihanna’s Wild Reaction to LeBron’s Epic Game 7 Performance
- Updated: May 28, 2018
Celebrities follow and support NBA players all the time but Hollywood’s most famous personalities generally gravitate toward the league’s best players. In the case of LeBron James, one of his most ardent supporters is Grammy award winner Rihanna, who has been following his exploits for some time now.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers took care of business and defeated the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, Rihanna posted an Instagram story of her riotous celebration while watching the game on her laptop.
That boisterous yell pretty much summed up the emotions of every Cavs fan around the world.
In last year’s NBA Finals, Rihanna took her commitment to supporting James to another level as she apparently yelled “Brick!” while the Golden State Warriors’ Kevin Durant was shooting a free throw.
Rihanna yells "Brick!" at Kevin Durant during at the free throw line, he then stares her down twice. 😂
— NBA SKITS (@NBA_Skits) June 2, 2017
Later, Durant appeared to stare down the artist after nailing a 3-pointer.
Looks like Kevin Durant may have stared down Rihanna after that 3-pointer pic.twitter.com/Lkf3SEQ14Z
— Jordan Greer (@jordangreer42) June 2, 2017
But her fascination for James doesn’t end there. The singer/songwriter and actress had a shout-out to James while rapping in her single, “Lemon,” which was released late last year.
Here are a few bars from the single with James’ name mentioned in it:
You can catch me, Rih, in the new La Ferrar’
And the truck behind me got arms
Yeah, longer than LeBron
Just waitin’ for my thumb like The Fonz
James’ fantastic Game 7 was definitely a cause for celebration and Rihanna demonstrated just how dedicated she is to the four-time MVP. Should the Cavs win in the Finals again this year, expect the artist to come up with another creative way to express her appreciation for James’ greatness.