- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Game 7 After Entering Concussion Protocol
- Updated: May 26, 2018
According to Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com, Love has officially been ruled out for Sunday’s Game 7 against the Boston Celtics.
Updating now: Kevin Love is out for Game 7
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 26, 2018
Love had taken a brutal hit from Boston’s Jason Tatum early in the first quarter of Game 6 and was taken to the locker room.
The power forward was officially placed into concussion protocol early Saturday, and there was some hope that he would be able to play, however it seems that the turnaround was too quick for Love to be able to pass a series of tests in order to play in Game 7.
After putting forth a superhuman effort in Game 6, it looks like superstar LeBron James will have to have an encore performance on Sunday if the Cavs are to have any chance of advancing to the next round.