- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Game 7 After Entering Concussion Protocol
- Updated: May 26, 2018
According to Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com, Love has officially been ruled out for Sunday’s Game 7 against the Boston Celtics.
Updating now: Kevin Love is out for Game 7
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 26, 2018
Love had taken a brutal hit from Boston’s Jason Tatum early in the first quarter of Game 6 and was taken to the locker room.
The power forward was officially placed into concussion protocol early Saturday, and there was some hope that he would be able to play, however it seems that the turnaround was too quick for Love to be able to pass a series of tests in order to play in Game 7.
After putting forth a superhuman effort in Game 6, it looks like superstar LeBron James will have to have an encore performance on Sunday if the Cavs are to have any chance of advancing to the next round.