- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Game 7 After Entering Concussion Protocol
- Updated: May 26, 2018
According to Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com, Love has officially been ruled out for Sunday’s Game 7 against the Boston Celtics.
Updating now: Kevin Love is out for Game 7
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 26, 2018
Love had taken a brutal hit from Boston’s Jason Tatum early in the first quarter of Game 6 and was taken to the locker room.
The power forward was officially placed into concussion protocol early Saturday, and there was some hope that he would be able to play, however it seems that the turnaround was too quick for Love to be able to pass a series of tests in order to play in Game 7.
After putting forth a superhuman effort in Game 6, it looks like superstar LeBron James will have to have an encore performance on Sunday if the Cavs are to have any chance of advancing to the next round.