- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Game 7 After Entering Concussion Protocol
- Updated: May 26, 2018
According to Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com, Love has officially been ruled out for Sunday’s Game 7 against the Boston Celtics.
Updating now: Kevin Love is out for Game 7
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 26, 2018
Love had taken a brutal hit from Boston’s Jason Tatum early in the first quarter of Game 6 and was taken to the locker room.
The power forward was officially placed into concussion protocol early Saturday, and there was some hope that he would be able to play, however it seems that the turnaround was too quick for Love to be able to pass a series of tests in order to play in Game 7.
After putting forth a superhuman effort in Game 6, it looks like superstar LeBron James will have to have an encore performance on Sunday if the Cavs are to have any chance of advancing to the next round.