- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Kevin Love Heads to Locker Room After Scary Collision With Jayston Tatum
- Updated: May 25, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are fighting for their playoff lives in Game 6 against the Boston Celtics. To get the win, they’re going to need all the help they can get, especially after Kevin Love left the game in the first quarter after a nasty on-court collision.
Love collided with Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum. Moments later, Love fell to the court in pain. He was taken to the Cavs’ locker room shortly after.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) May 26, 2018
Hopefully Love is able to return to the game despite the injury. The Cavs have been desperate for his production throughout the series and would need other role players to step up in a big way if the All-Star forward is unable to play.
Either way, the Cavs will have to get the win if they want to continue their 2017-18 season. If they lose, they’ll be watching the NBA Finals from home for the first time in four seasons.