- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
Video: Kevin Love Heads to Locker Room After Scary Collision With Jayston Tatum
- Updated: May 25, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are fighting for their playoff lives in Game 6 against the Boston Celtics. To get the win, they’re going to need all the help they can get, especially after Kevin Love left the game in the first quarter after a nasty on-court collision.
Love collided with Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum. Moments later, Love fell to the court in pain. He was taken to the Cavs’ locker room shortly after.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) May 26, 2018
Hopefully Love is able to return to the game despite the injury. The Cavs have been desperate for his production throughout the series and would need other role players to step up in a big way if the All-Star forward is unable to play.
Either way, the Cavs will have to get the win if they want to continue their 2017-18 season. If they lose, they’ll be watching the NBA Finals from home for the first time in four seasons.