- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: Kevin Love Heads to Locker Room After Scary Collision With Jayston Tatum
- Updated: May 25, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are fighting for their playoff lives in Game 6 against the Boston Celtics. To get the win, they’re going to need all the help they can get, especially after Kevin Love left the game in the first quarter after a nasty on-court collision.
Love collided with Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum. Moments later, Love fell to the court in pain. He was taken to the Cavs’ locker room shortly after.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) May 26, 2018
Hopefully Love is able to return to the game despite the injury. The Cavs have been desperate for his production throughout the series and would need other role players to step up in a big way if the All-Star forward is unable to play.
Either way, the Cavs will have to get the win if they want to continue their 2017-18 season. If they lose, they’ll be watching the NBA Finals from home for the first time in four seasons.