- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Kevin Love Heads to Locker Room After Scary Collision With Jayston Tatum
- Updated: May 25, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are fighting for their playoff lives in Game 6 against the Boston Celtics. To get the win, they’re going to need all the help they can get, especially after Kevin Love left the game in the first quarter after a nasty on-court collision.
Love collided with Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum. Moments later, Love fell to the court in pain. He was taken to the Cavs’ locker room shortly after.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) May 26, 2018
Hopefully Love is able to return to the game despite the injury. The Cavs have been desperate for his production throughout the series and would need other role players to step up in a big way if the All-Star forward is unable to play.
Either way, the Cavs will have to get the win if they want to continue their 2017-18 season. If they lose, they’ll be watching the NBA Finals from home for the first time in four seasons.