- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Video: LeBron James Shares Precious Moment With Daughter During Game 3
- Updated: May 20, 2018
Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals gave Cleveland Cavaliers fans everywhere a reason to celebrate as the Cavs coasted to a blowout 116-86 win over the Boston Celtics. One young Cavs fan, LeBron James‘ daughter Zhuri James, had a different reason to celebrate altogether.
During the game, James was caught playing peek-a-boo with his young daughter who was sitting several rows away.
Bron playing peek-a-boo with his daughter during the game
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 20, 2018
This isn’t the first time James has interacted with his daughter during a home game, and it’s always a clear sign that the four-time MVP is enjoying himself on the court.
There were quite a few reasons for James to be enjoying himself during Saturday’s game. Not only did several of the Cavs role players step up in the game, James had yet another strong performance. He finished the night with 27 points, 12 assists, five rebounds, two blocks, and two steals. He also shot an impressive 66.7 percent from the field and finished a perfect 3-of-3 from beyond the arc.
Now, with Game 4 just over 24 hours away, the Cavs will have to refocus to prepare for the pivotal matchup. If they are able to win a second game in a row, the series series will be tied at two games apiece. If they lose, the Cavs will be looking at a nearly insurmountable 3-1 deficit.
Hopefully the Cavs jump out to an early lead once again so that James and his daughter can share yet another adorable moment together.