- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Shares Special Moment With Daughter Before Game 4
- Updated: May 7, 2018
While the Cleveland Cavaliers are seeking to complete a sweep of the Toronto Raptors in their Eastern Conference semifinal series, LeBron James is able to maintain balance between his play on the court and his status off of it. Prior to the game, he took some time to show some affection to his daughter, who was being held by his wife, Savannah.
LeBron and his daughter pregame ?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 8, 2018
Zhuri James is the youngest of James’ three children and was born on Oct. 22, 2014, just days before the first game that James played in upon his return to the Cavaliers. She wasn’t around for the two NBA titles that James won in Miami, but was with her father just after he helped lead the Cavaliers to their first-ever champion in June 2016. Yet, while her two older brothers LeBron Jr. and Bryce are much more aware of the fame that their father has in public, Zhuri appears content to just envision him as a parent.