- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: LeBron James Shares Special Moment With Daughter Before Game 4
- Updated: May 7, 2018
While the Cleveland Cavaliers are seeking to complete a sweep of the Toronto Raptors in their Eastern Conference semifinal series, LeBron James is able to maintain balance between his play on the court and his status off of it. Prior to the game, he took some time to show some affection to his daughter, who was being held by his wife, Savannah.
LeBron and his daughter pregame ?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 8, 2018
Zhuri James is the youngest of James’ three children and was born on Oct. 22, 2014, just days before the first game that James played in upon his return to the Cavaliers. She wasn’t around for the two NBA titles that James won in Miami, but was with her father just after he helped lead the Cavaliers to their first-ever champion in June 2016. Yet, while her two older brothers LeBron Jr. and Bryce are much more aware of the fame that their father has in public, Zhuri appears content to just envision him as a parent.