- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Video: LeBron James Shares Special Moment With Daughter Before Game 4
- Updated: May 7, 2018
While the Cleveland Cavaliers are seeking to complete a sweep of the Toronto Raptors in their Eastern Conference semifinal series, LeBron James is able to maintain balance between his play on the court and his status off of it. Prior to the game, he took some time to show some affection to his daughter, who was being held by his wife, Savannah.
LeBron and his daughter pregame 🙏
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 8, 2018
Zhuri James is the youngest of James’ three children and was born on Oct. 22, 2014, just days before the first game that James played in upon his return to the Cavaliers. She wasn’t around for the two NBA titles that James won in Miami, but was with her father just after he helped lead the Cavaliers to their first-ever champion in June 2016. Yet, while her two older brothers LeBron Jr. and Bryce are much more aware of the fame that their father has in public, Zhuri appears content to just envision him as a parent.