- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Shares Special Moment With Daughter Before Game 4
- Updated: May 7, 2018
While the Cleveland Cavaliers are seeking to complete a sweep of the Toronto Raptors in their Eastern Conference semifinal series, LeBron James is able to maintain balance between his play on the court and his status off of it. Prior to the game, he took some time to show some affection to his daughter, who was being held by his wife, Savannah.
LeBron and his daughter pregame 🙏
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 8, 2018
Zhuri James is the youngest of James’ three children and was born on Oct. 22, 2014, just days before the first game that James played in upon his return to the Cavaliers. She wasn’t around for the two NBA titles that James won in Miami, but was with her father just after he helped lead the Cavaliers to their first-ever champion in June 2016. Yet, while her two older brothers LeBron Jr. and Bryce are much more aware of the fame that their father has in public, Zhuri appears content to just envision him as a parent.