- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Current and Former Cavs Players Roast Channing Frye in Hilarious Social Media Post
- Updated: May 17, 2018
On Thursday, Frye proved that he’s still one of the best comedic minds the NBA has to offer when he posted a cringeworthy selfie to honor both his birthday and the throwback Thursday Instagram tradition.
It wasn’t long before current and former teammates alike took to the post’s comments section to roast Frye’s hilarious pic.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 17, 2018
It is interesting to note Kevin Love‘s comment on the photograph. He is clearly referencing the current predicament the Cavs are facing in the Eastern Conference Finals. While it may seem unbecoming for Love to joke about being down 0-2 in the series with the Boston Celtics, it’s good to see that he is staying loose leading up to Saturday’s Game 3.
Frye is certainly in the twilight of his NBA career, but as this post indicates he is more than ready for a successful career in comedy.