- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Current and Former Cavs Players Roast Channing Frye in Hilarious Social Media Post
- Updated: May 17, 2018
On Thursday, Frye proved that he’s still one of the best comedic minds the NBA has to offer when he posted a cringeworthy selfie to honor both his birthday and the throwback Thursday Instagram tradition.
It wasn’t long before current and former teammates alike took to the post’s comments section to roast Frye’s hilarious pic.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 17, 2018
It is interesting to note Kevin Love‘s comment on the photograph. He is clearly referencing the current predicament the Cavs are facing in the Eastern Conference Finals. While it may seem unbecoming for Love to joke about being down 0-2 in the series with the Boston Celtics, it’s good to see that he is staying loose leading up to Saturday’s Game 3.
Frye is certainly in the twilight of his NBA career, but as this post indicates he is more than ready for a successful career in comedy.