- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Current and Former Cavs Players Roast Channing Frye in Hilarious Social Media Post
- Updated: May 17, 2018
On Thursday, Frye proved that he’s still one of the best comedic minds the NBA has to offer when he posted a cringeworthy selfie to honor both his birthday and the throwback Thursday Instagram tradition.
It wasn’t long before current and former teammates alike took to the post’s comments section to roast Frye’s hilarious pic.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 17, 2018
It is interesting to note Kevin Love‘s comment on the photograph. He is clearly referencing the current predicament the Cavs are facing in the Eastern Conference Finals. While it may seem unbecoming for Love to joke about being down 0-2 in the series with the Boston Celtics, it’s good to see that he is staying loose leading up to Saturday’s Game 3.
Frye is certainly in the twilight of his NBA career, but as this post indicates he is more than ready for a successful career in comedy.