- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Channing Frye’s Hilarious Reaction to Kevin Love’s 1,000th Career 3-Pointer
- Updated: March 22, 2018
Kevin Love reached a career milestone in Wednesday night’s victory over the Toronto Raptors when he hit his 1,000th career 3-pointer. It was a great way for the All-Star big man to celebrate his return to the court after a nearly two-month absence due to a fractured left hand.
While most took to social media to celebrate Love’s accomplishment, his former teammate, Channing Frye, did just the opposite.
Frye’s comment is clearly a joke, but what isn’t a joke is how well Love has been performing since his return from injury earlier this week.
In his first two games back, the 6-foot-10 center has averaged 20.5 points, 9.5 rebounds, and 4.0 assists. He has undoubtedly played a huge role in helping the Cavs best two playoff-caliber teams in a row so far this week.
While Frye is no longer a member of the Cavs, it is clear that he is still very close with many of his former teammates. This isn’t the first time Frye has shown his funny side on social media at the expense of his teammates, and hopefully it won’t be the last.