- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Channing Frye’s Immediate Reaction to LeBron’s Incredible One-Legged Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: May 5, 2018
Even though Channing Frye stopped being a member of Cleveland Cavaliers back in February after being traded away, it’s obvious that the bond he shared during his two years with his teammates is strong. After LeBron James hit his game-winning shot on Saturday night to defeat the Toronto Raptors in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference semifinals, Frye offered a pair of tweets to describe his opinion of James’ clutch shot.
What in the Fuckkkkkk!!!!!!!! Who shootssss that for game!!!!
Frye joined the Cavaliers after being traded from the Orlando Magic in February 2016 and later that season became part of the iconic squad that won the franchise’s first title. Over that period of time, Frye had a close-up view of James’ ability, with his social media responses after Saturday night’s game managing to show insight into James’ mindset and amazement at his confidence. On Feb. 8 of this year, he was dealt to the Los Angeles Lakers along with former Cavs point guard Isaiah Thomas.