- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: Drake Calls Kendrick Perkins F—— P—- as Two Exchange More Words After Game
- Updated: May 1, 2018
After the Cavs’ exhilarating overtime victory, it appeared that Drake was not done with the conversation.
Following the game, Drake and his entourage could be seen yelling at Perkins as he headed to the Cavs’ locker room.
Drake and Kendrick Perkins exchanged more words postgame pic.twitter.com/Z0rdXDe1uL
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) May 2, 2018
According to one local reporter, Drake was most definitely the aggressor.
This went all the way into the tunnel, with Drake calling Perkins a "f—— p—-" and calling for him to come out. "I'm here in real life," he said. He was mad. https://t.co/3DJ2HBvrWN
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) May 2, 2018
It is unclear why Drake was so angry at Perkins, but it might have had to do something with the fact that he just witnessed his beloved Raptors lose in heartbreaking fashion.
The Cavs and the Raptors will be back on the court at Air Canada Centre on Thursday night for Game 2. Following this ugly display, it will be interesting to see whether or not Drake is back sitting in his courtside seat.
If he is, his growing rivalry with Perkins will certainly be something to look out for.