- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
Video: Drake Calls Kendrick Perkins F—— P—- as Two Exchange More Words After Game
- Updated: May 1, 2018
After the Cavs’ exhilarating overtime victory, it appeared that Drake was not done with the conversation.
Following the game, Drake and his entourage could be seen yelling at Perkins as he headed to the Cavs’ locker room.
Drake and Kendrick Perkins exchanged more words postgame pic.twitter.com/Z0rdXDe1uL
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) May 2, 2018
According to one local reporter, Drake was most definitely the aggressor.
This went all the way into the tunnel, with Drake calling Perkins a "f—— p—-" and calling for him to come out. "I'm here in real life," he said. He was mad. https://t.co/3DJ2HBvrWN
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) May 2, 2018
It is unclear why Drake was so angry at Perkins, but it might have had to do something with the fact that he just witnessed his beloved Raptors lose in heartbreaking fashion.
The Cavs and the Raptors will be back on the court at Air Canada Centre on Thursday night for Game 2. Following this ugly display, it will be interesting to see whether or not Drake is back sitting in his courtside seat.
If he is, his growing rivalry with Perkins will certainly be something to look out for.