- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Video: Kendrick Perkins Trash Talks Drake as Cavs Head to Locker Room
- Updated: May 1, 2018
As the Cavs and Raptors were heading into their respective locker rooms at halftime, Perkins got into a bit of a heated conversation with rapper and well known Raptors fan Drake.
Drake is known for running his mouth whenever he is sitting courtside at Air Canada Centre. It’s not clear what the cause of their argument was, but it’s clear that neither Drake nor Perkins were very happy with one another.
Drake will certainly continue talking trash as this series continues and it will be interesting to see if Perkins chooses to engage the rapper going forward.
As for the Cavs players who are spending the game on the court, Drake’s trash talking will likely only serve as more encouragement to win the series.