- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Kendrick Perkins Trash Talks Drake as Cavs Head to Locker Room
- Updated: May 1, 2018
As the Cavs and Raptors were heading into their respective locker rooms at halftime, Perkins got into a bit of a heated conversation with rapper and well known Raptors fan Drake.
Drake is known for running his mouth whenever he is sitting courtside at Air Canada Centre. It’s not clear what the cause of their argument was, but it’s clear that neither Drake nor Perkins were very happy with one another.
Drake will certainly continue talking trash as this series continues and it will be interesting to see if Perkins chooses to engage the rapper going forward.
As for the Cavs players who are spending the game on the court, Drake’s trash talking will likely only serve as more encouragement to win the series.