- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Report: George Hill Questionable for Game 2 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 16, 2018
Ty said George Hill (back) was stiff today, sounds like there will be question as to whether he plays in Game 2
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 16, 2018
Hill missed four of the Cavs’ last six regular season games and has yet to have a wholly productive outing since. In Sunday’s loss, Hill finished the night with just seven points and three rebounds in 19 minutes. While his production hasn’t been all that impressive as of late, his absence would surely hurt the Cavs’ chances of getting the victory in Game 2 on Wednesday night.
Despite the Cavs being behind just one game in the series, overreactions regarding their chances of winning the series have already spread across the NBA. Regardless of whether Hill is able to suit up for Game 2 or not, the Cavs are going to have to dig deep and get the win to even the series at 1-1.