- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: George Hill Questionable for Game 2 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 16, 2018
Ty said George Hill (back) was stiff today, sounds like there will be question as to whether he plays in Game 2
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 16, 2018
Hill missed four of the Cavs’ last six regular season games and has yet to have a wholly productive outing since. In Sunday’s loss, Hill finished the night with just seven points and three rebounds in 19 minutes. While his production hasn’t been all that impressive as of late, his absence would surely hurt the Cavs’ chances of getting the victory in Game 2 on Wednesday night.
Despite the Cavs being behind just one game in the series, overreactions regarding their chances of winning the series have already spread across the NBA. Regardless of whether Hill is able to suit up for Game 2 or not, the Cavs are going to have to dig deep and get the win to even the series at 1-1.