- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Report: George Hill Questionable for Game 2 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 16, 2018
Ty said George Hill (back) was stiff today, sounds like there will be question as to whether he plays in Game 2
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 16, 2018
Hill missed four of the Cavs’ last six regular season games and has yet to have a wholly productive outing since. In Sunday’s loss, Hill finished the night with just seven points and three rebounds in 19 minutes. While his production hasn’t been all that impressive as of late, his absence would surely hurt the Cavs’ chances of getting the victory in Game 2 on Wednesday night.
Despite the Cavs being behind just one game in the series, overreactions regarding their chances of winning the series have already spread across the NBA. Regardless of whether Hill is able to suit up for Game 2 or not, the Cavs are going to have to dig deep and get the win to even the series at 1-1.