- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Stephen Curry Gets Away With Blatant Double-Dribble Against LeBron James
- Updated: June 6, 2017
As if home-court advantage wasn’t enough, the Golden State Warriors seem to be getting away with more than their fair share of illegal moves, which was highlighted on Sunday night.
In what may have been the play of Game 2 of the NBA Finals to many Warriors fans, point guard Stephen Curry was matched up with Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James on the perimeter on one possession.
Watch as Curry picks up the ball with two hands and pretend to shoot a 3-pointer, before then dribbling the ball again and getting James out of possession — the exact definition of a double-dribble.
— NBA (@NBA) June 5, 2017