- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Stephen Curry Gets Away With Blatant Double-Dribble Against LeBron James
- Updated: June 6, 2017
As if home-court advantage wasn’t enough, the Golden State Warriors seem to be getting away with more than their fair share of illegal moves, which was highlighted on Sunday night.
In what may have been the play of Game 2 of the NBA Finals to many Warriors fans, point guard Stephen Curry was matched up with Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James on the perimeter on one possession.
Watch as Curry picks up the ball with two hands and pretend to shoot a 3-pointer, before then dribbling the ball again and getting James out of possession — the exact definition of a double-dribble.
— NBA (@NBA) June 5, 2017