- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Video: Stephen Curry Gets Away With Blatant Double-Dribble Against LeBron James
- Updated: June 6, 2017
As if home-court advantage wasn’t enough, the Golden State Warriors seem to be getting away with more than their fair share of illegal moves, which was highlighted on Sunday night.
In what may have been the play of Game 2 of the NBA Finals to many Warriors fans, point guard Stephen Curry was matched up with Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James on the perimeter on one possession.
Watch as Curry picks up the ball with two hands and pretend to shoot a 3-pointer, before then dribbling the ball again and getting James out of possession — the exact definition of a double-dribble.
— NBA (@NBA) June 5, 2017