- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Kim Kardashian Reacts to Tristan Thompson Cheating on Her Sister
- Updated: April 11, 2018
On Tuesday, TMZ posted a video that clearly depicted Tristan Thompson cheating on his girlfriend, reality star Khloe Kardashian, with two different women. Now, Kardashian’s older sister, Kim Kardashian, is laying into the Cleveland Cavaliers big man for being unfaithful.
HollywoodLife.com got the inside scoop on the celebrity drama that has forced Thompson back into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.
“Kim is furious over Tristan cheating on Khloe, she can’t believe he would disrespect Khloe like this when she is weeks away from giving birth to his child,” a source told HollywoodLife. ”Kim is livid because now is the worst possible time for Tristan to be hurting Kim‘s little sister whom she is very protective of. Kim knows how important it is to be calm, relaxed and stress-free in the days leading up to going into labor. This level of heartache and pain is not healthy for Khloe or her baby, which makes Kim furious. Tristan’s timing could not be worse.”
According to the report, Kim Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner, have already discussed how they plan to deal with Thompson.
“Kim is conferring with Kris and they are in full-on crisis mode,” the source continued. “Their top priority right now is taking care of Khloe and her baby on the way… then they will figure out what to do about Tristan.”
It seems this drama is just getting started, but from a basketball standpoint it is unclear just how much this will impact the Cavs as a whole. Thompson has been averaging just 11.8 minutes per game over the Cavs’ last five games, and last week it was announced that he would likely not be involved in the team’s playoff rotation.
The 2017-18 campaign has been a disappointing one for Thompson on the court, and it seems his life off the court is not much better. The only thing fans can do at the moment is hope he starts figuring it out and begins living a healthier and more productive lifestyle.