- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Report: Cavs to Sign Kendrick Perkins for Final Playoff Roster Spot
- Updated: April 9, 2018
According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, the Cavs are bringing back big man Kendrick Perkins.
The Cavaliers are signing 13-year NBA vet Kendrick Perkins with final roster spot for playoffs, league sources tell @Mcten and me. Perkins played part of season at G League affiliate after Cavs released him in preseason.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) April 10, 2018
Perkins had played with the Cavs during the 2014-15 season and was seen as more of a veteran locker-room presence than an on-the-court contributor.
The 13-year veteran will likely be playing the same role in this year’s edition of the Cavs while adding his enforcer-type capabilities on the court.
Perkins fills the final roster spot for the Cavs heading into the playoffs.