- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Report: Cavs Sign Okaro White for Rest of 2017-18 Season
- Updated: April 7, 2018
The Cavs announce they have signed Okaro White for the remainder of the regular season. During his last 10-day contract with the team, he saw no game action. Cleveland was required to sign a player to get the roster back up to 14, per league rules.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 7, 2018
The 25-year-old White had been originally signed by the Cavaliers last month, but as noted, didn’t see any action. Earlier this season, he played for the Miami Heat, starting four of the six games that he played. In those games, White averaged 13.3 minutes per game and scored an average of 3.3 points while grabbing 1.8 rebounds per game.
Prior to his stint with the Heat, White had played collegiately at Florida State before then competing internationally from 2014 to 2016. During the 2016-17 season, he earned All-Star accolades in the G League as a member of the Sioux Falls Skyforce, averaging 18.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per contest.