- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cavs Sign Okaro White for Rest of 2017-18 Season
- Updated: April 7, 2018
The Cavs announce they have signed Okaro White for the remainder of the regular season. During his last 10-day contract with the team, he saw no game action. Cleveland was required to sign a player to get the roster back up to 14, per league rules.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 7, 2018
The 25-year-old White had been originally signed by the Cavaliers last month, but as noted, didn’t see any action. Earlier this season, he played for the Miami Heat, starting four of the six games that he played. In those games, White averaged 13.3 minutes per game and scored an average of 3.3 points while grabbing 1.8 rebounds per game.
Prior to his stint with the Heat, White had played collegiately at Florida State before then competing internationally from 2014 to 2016. During the 2016-17 season, he earned All-Star accolades in the G League as a member of the Sioux Falls Skyforce, averaging 18.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per contest.