- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Report: Cavs Sign Okaro White for Rest of 2017-18 Season
- Updated: April 7, 2018
The Cavs announce they have signed Okaro White for the remainder of the regular season. During his last 10-day contract with the team, he saw no game action. Cleveland was required to sign a player to get the roster back up to 14, per league rules.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 7, 2018
The 25-year-old White had been originally signed by the Cavaliers last month, but as noted, didn’t see any action. Earlier this season, he played for the Miami Heat, starting four of the six games that he played. In those games, White averaged 13.3 minutes per game and scored an average of 3.3 points while grabbing 1.8 rebounds per game.
Prior to his stint with the Heat, White had played collegiately at Florida State before then competing internationally from 2014 to 2016. During the 2016-17 season, he earned All-Star accolades in the G League as a member of the Sioux Falls Skyforce, averaging 18.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per contest.