- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
Report: Kevin Love Downgraded to Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Raptors
- Updated: April 3, 2018
The status of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Kevin Love for Tuesday night’s home game against the Toronto Raptors is in question after the veteran missed the team’s morning shootaround. The issue isn’t connected to the hand injury that had kept him on the sidelines for much of last two months before his recent return, but is related to an illness.
Kevin Love missed shootaround (sick) and is questionable.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 3, 2018
Exactly what that illness is remains a mystery, but Love’s production would be sorely missed if he’s unavailable for the contest. In his past two games after sitting out a game while in concussion protocol, he’s struggled with his shooting from the field (7-of-24, 29 percent). However, Love’s first four games back from the fractured left hand resulted in him averaging a double-double: 20.3 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
If Love were to miss Tuesday night’s game, his next opportunity to play would come on Thursday night, when the Cavaliers conclude a four-game homestand with a game against the Washington Wizards.