- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Report: Kevin Love Downgraded to Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Raptors
- Updated: April 3, 2018
The status of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Kevin Love for Tuesday night’s home game against the Toronto Raptors is in question after the veteran missed the team’s morning shootaround. The issue isn’t connected to the hand injury that had kept him on the sidelines for much of last two months before his recent return, but is related to an illness.
Kevin Love missed shootaround (sick) and is questionable.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 3, 2018
Exactly what that illness is remains a mystery, but Love’s production would be sorely missed if he’s unavailable for the contest. In his past two games after sitting out a game while in concussion protocol, he’s struggled with his shooting from the field (7-of-24, 29 percent). However, Love’s first four games back from the fractured left hand resulted in him averaging a double-double: 20.3 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
If Love were to miss Tuesday night’s game, his next opportunity to play would come on Thursday night, when the Cavaliers conclude a four-game homestand with a game against the Washington Wizards.