- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
Report: Kevin Love Downgraded to Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Raptors
- Updated: April 3, 2018
The status of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Kevin Love for Tuesday night’s home game against the Toronto Raptors is in question after the veteran missed the team’s morning shootaround. The issue isn’t connected to the hand injury that had kept him on the sidelines for much of last two months before his recent return, but is related to an illness.
Kevin Love missed shootaround (sick) and is questionable.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 3, 2018
Exactly what that illness is remains a mystery, but Love’s production would be sorely missed if he’s unavailable for the contest. In his past two games after sitting out a game while in concussion protocol, he’s struggled with his shooting from the field (7-of-24, 29 percent). However, Love’s first four games back from the fractured left hand resulted in him averaging a double-double: 20.3 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
If Love were to miss Tuesday night’s game, his next opportunity to play would come on Thursday night, when the Cavaliers conclude a four-game homestand with a game against the Washington Wizards.