- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Report: Kevin Love Downgraded to Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Raptors
- Updated: April 3, 2018
The status of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Kevin Love for Tuesday night’s home game against the Toronto Raptors is in question after the veteran missed the team’s morning shootaround. The issue isn’t connected to the hand injury that had kept him on the sidelines for much of last two months before his recent return, but is related to an illness.
Kevin Love missed shootaround (sick) and is questionable.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 3, 2018
Exactly what that illness is remains a mystery, but Love’s production would be sorely missed if he’s unavailable for the contest. In his past two games after sitting out a game while in concussion protocol, he’s struggled with his shooting from the field (7-of-24, 29 percent). However, Love’s first four games back from the fractured left hand resulted in him averaging a double-double: 20.3 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
If Love were to miss Tuesday night’s game, his next opportunity to play would come on Thursday night, when the Cavaliers conclude a four-game homestand with a game against the Washington Wizards.