- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Report: Kevin Love Downgraded to Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Raptors
- Updated: April 3, 2018
The status of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Kevin Love for Tuesday night’s home game against the Toronto Raptors is in question after the veteran missed the team’s morning shootaround. The issue isn’t connected to the hand injury that had kept him on the sidelines for much of last two months before his recent return, but is related to an illness.
Kevin Love missed shootaround (sick) and is questionable.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 3, 2018
Exactly what that illness is remains a mystery, but Love’s production would be sorely missed if he’s unavailable for the contest. In his past two games after sitting out a game while in concussion protocol, he’s struggled with his shooting from the field (7-of-24, 29 percent). However, Love’s first four games back from the fractured left hand resulted in him averaging a double-double: 20.3 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
If Love were to miss Tuesday night’s game, his next opportunity to play would come on Thursday night, when the Cavaliers conclude a four-game homestand with a game against the Washington Wizards.