- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Video: Ja Morant Nearly Completes Dunk of the Decade on Kevin Love
- Updated: December 20, 2019
Memphis Grizzlies rookie Ja Morant has already made a name for himself as one of the NBA’s most electrifying dunkers.
During Friday’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers, he nearly completed what would have been a truly memorable jam.
The attempt took place with just ender seven minutes left in the first quarter of the game.
While Cavs big man Kevin Love certainly showed guts by trying to clog up the lane, it nearly proved to be not enough to stop the the high-flying rookie.
With the 2010s coming to an end next month, Morant was clearly trying to end the decade with a bang.
Sadly for Grizzlies fans, they’ll always have to wonder what could have been if Morant had just been able to get that extra split second or two of airtime.