- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Ja Morant Nearly Completes Dunk of the Decade on Kevin Love
- Updated: December 20, 2019
Memphis Grizzlies rookie Ja Morant has already made a name for himself as one of the NBA’s most electrifying dunkers.
During Friday’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers, he nearly completed what would have been a truly memorable jam.
The attempt took place with just ender seven minutes left in the first quarter of the game.
While Cavs big man Kevin Love certainly showed guts by trying to clog up the lane, it nearly proved to be not enough to stop the the high-flying rookie.
With the 2010s coming to an end next month, Morant was clearly trying to end the decade with a bang.
Sadly for Grizzlies fans, they’ll always have to wonder what could have been if Morant had just been able to get that extra split second or two of airtime.