- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Report: Cavs Update Statuses of Kevin Love and Kyle Korver for Tonight’s Game vs. Pelicans
- Updated: March 30, 2018
After missing Wednesday night’s game against the Charlotte Hornets due to a concussion suffered in Tuesday’s game against the Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Kevin Love could return to tonight’s game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to a team spokesman, Love still remains in the NBA’s concussion protocol and still has tests to pass, but he was reportedly working out at shootaround this morning and could suit up for tonight’s matchup.
Prior to Love’s freak accident, he had been averaging 20.3 points and 10 rebounds in his first four games back from a fractured left hand.
In other news, Kyle Korver, who’s been out since March 19 due to the tragic passing of his younger brother, is listed as “out” against the Pelicans due to a sore left foot.