- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Report: Cavs Update Statuses of Kevin Love and Kyle Korver for Tonight’s Game vs. Pelicans
- Updated: March 30, 2018
After missing Wednesday night’s game against the Charlotte Hornets due to a concussion suffered in Tuesday’s game against the Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Kevin Love could return to tonight’s game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to a team spokesman, Love still remains in the NBA’s concussion protocol and still has tests to pass, but he was reportedly working out at shootaround this morning and could suit up for tonight’s matchup.
Prior to Love’s freak accident, he had been averaging 20.3 points and 10 rebounds in his first four games back from a fractured left hand.
In other news, Kyle Korver, who’s been out since March 19 due to the tragic passing of his younger brother, is listed as “out” against the Pelicans due to a sore left foot.