- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
Cavs Rumors: Cedi Osman Cleared to Return From Injury
- Updated: March 28, 2018
In the final weeks of the NBA regular season, the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to see their injured players make their returns to the court. The latest member of this group is expected to be rookie Cedi Osman, who’s missed nearly three weeks of action due to a hip flexor.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 28, 2018
Osman suffered the injury during a March 9 road loss against the Los Angeles Clippers after just 11 minutes of action. In that same game, Rodney Hood suffered a back injury that only recently returned him to action after he had previously come back too quickly and suffered a relapse of the problem.
Prior to the injury, Osman had taken large strides in his development. That included joining the starting lineup because of the the injury onslaught the team has endured this year. He’s currently averaging 3.6 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.
There’s no indication when Osman will officially take the court, but the Cavs have three games over the next five days, beginning on Wednesday night at Charlotte.