- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
Cavs Rumors: Cedi Osman Cleared to Return From Injury
- Updated: March 28, 2018
In the final weeks of the NBA regular season, the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to see their injured players make their returns to the court. The latest member of this group is expected to be rookie Cedi Osman, who’s missed nearly three weeks of action due to a hip flexor.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 28, 2018
Osman suffered the injury during a March 9 road loss against the Los Angeles Clippers after just 11 minutes of action. In that same game, Rodney Hood suffered a back injury that only recently returned him to action after he had previously come back too quickly and suffered a relapse of the problem.
Prior to the injury, Osman had taken large strides in his development. That included joining the starting lineup because of the the injury onslaught the team has endured this year. He’s currently averaging 3.6 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.
There’s no indication when Osman will officially take the court, but the Cavs have three games over the next five days, beginning on Wednesday night at Charlotte.