- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs Rumors: Cedi Osman Cleared to Return From Injury
- Updated: March 28, 2018
In the final weeks of the NBA regular season, the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to see their injured players make their returns to the court. The latest member of this group is expected to be rookie Cedi Osman, who’s missed nearly three weeks of action due to a hip flexor.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 28, 2018
Osman suffered the injury during a March 9 road loss against the Los Angeles Clippers after just 11 minutes of action. In that same game, Rodney Hood suffered a back injury that only recently returned him to action after he had previously come back too quickly and suffered a relapse of the problem.
Prior to the injury, Osman had taken large strides in his development. That included joining the starting lineup because of the the injury onslaught the team has endured this year. He’s currently averaging 3.6 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.
There’s no indication when Osman will officially take the court, but the Cavs have three games over the next five days, beginning on Wednesday night at Charlotte.