- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Players React to LeBron James Dropping Franchise-Record 57 Points
- Updated: November 3, 2017
James finished the game with 57 points on a ridiculous 23-of-34 shooting to go along with 11 rebounds, seven assists, three steals, and two blocks. In addition, he became the youngest player in NBA history to reach 29,000 points and also tied a franchise record with his 57 points being the highest scored by a Cavs player ever.
After the game, James’ teammates reacted to his legendary night.
Teammate Tristan Thompson, who was not actually at the game as he recovers from a calf strain, sent out a simple tweet.
Meanwhile, reserve guard Dwyane Wade gave a more elaborate response on James’ performance and said that games like these show why the King is still the best player in the world.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 4, 2017
Although the Cavs finally came up with a victory, the one caveat on the night was the fact that they still let their opponent score more than 120 points.
The Cavs will look to shore up their defense and come away with a second straight victory on Sunday when they take on the Atlanta Hawks at Quicken Loans Arena.