- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Jordan Clarkson Retaliates After Taking Hard Foul From Quincy Acy
- Updated: February 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to bounce back from a loss against the San Antonio Spurs as they take on the Brooklyn Nets in Tuesday night action.
After an abysmal first quarter from the starters, Cleveland’s second unit is providing a much-needed spark due in large part to the services of Jordan Clarkson.
The former Los Angeles Laker currently has seven points and his energy has seemingly uplifted the Cavs.
During the second quarter on a fast break, Nets big man Quincy Acy looked to stop Cleveland’s momentum literally and figuratively as he took a hard foul on Clarkson.
— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) February 28, 2018
Acy was assessed a flagrant foul upon further review.