- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Video: Jordan Clarkson Retaliates After Taking Hard Foul From Quincy Acy
- Updated: February 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to bounce back from a loss against the San Antonio Spurs as they take on the Brooklyn Nets in Tuesday night action.
After an abysmal first quarter from the starters, Cleveland’s second unit is providing a much-needed spark due in large part to the services of Jordan Clarkson.
The former Los Angeles Laker currently has seven points and his energy has seemingly uplifted the Cavs.
During the second quarter on a fast break, Nets big man Quincy Acy looked to stop Cleveland’s momentum literally and figuratively as he took a hard foul on Clarkson.
— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) February 28, 2018
Acy was assessed a flagrant foul upon further review.