- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Video: Jordan Clarkson Retaliates After Taking Hard Foul From Quincy Acy
- Updated: February 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to bounce back from a loss against the San Antonio Spurs as they take on the Brooklyn Nets in Tuesday night action.
After an abysmal first quarter from the starters, Cleveland’s second unit is providing a much-needed spark due in large part to the services of Jordan Clarkson.
The former Los Angeles Laker currently has seven points and his energy has seemingly uplifted the Cavs.
During the second quarter on a fast break, Nets big man Quincy Acy looked to stop Cleveland’s momentum literally and figuratively as he took a hard foul on Clarkson.
— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) February 28, 2018
Acy was assessed a flagrant foul upon further review.