- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Video: LeBron James Jr. Shows Out as Dad Cheers Him on From Stands
- Updated: February 24, 2018
In a recent Instagram video, James Jr. balled out for his Old Trail School basketball team and showed that the apple falls quite close to the tree. James Jr. is only 13 years old, but he’s already showing promise as a basketball player and has received scholarship offers from Duke University and the University of Kentucky.
As his superstar dad watched on from the stands, James Jr. did his best to prove that all the excitement surrounding his young career is well deserved.
James Jr. seems to have both the passion and talent to carry on the James legacy into another generation, but it’s still far too soon to know what his basketball future holds.
For now, we’ll just have to watch videos like these and wait to see if he can truly follow in his father’s footsteps to the NBA.