- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Cedi Osman With His First ‘Shaqtin’ a Fool’ Moment of the Season
- Updated: February 11, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Cedi Osman played his best game during his brief tenure with the team on Friday night. However, despite the improvement shown over the course of the season, Osman still has some kinks to work out when it comes to certain aspects of his game. One of those areas might be in the area of breakaway dunks.
Late in the second quarter of Sunday afternoon’s game against the Boston Celtics, Osman stole a Boston pass and was on his way to an easy dunk. The problem was his effort bounced off the rim and resulted in a turnover as seen below:
— The Render (@TheRenderNBA) February 11, 2018
Osman is gaining respect among his teammates for his strong work ethic, but he’s been the source of team ribbing before. The previous occasion came during the Jan. 5 game at Orlando, when he launched a lengthy pass to Kevin Love in a manner befitting a soccer goalie.