- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Cedi Osman With His First ‘Shaqtin’ a Fool’ Moment of the Season
- Updated: February 11, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Cedi Osman played his best game during his brief tenure with the team on Friday night. However, despite the improvement shown over the course of the season, Osman still has some kinks to work out when it comes to certain aspects of his game. One of those areas might be in the area of breakaway dunks.
Late in the second quarter of Sunday afternoon’s game against the Boston Celtics, Osman stole a Boston pass and was on his way to an easy dunk. The problem was his effort bounced off the rim and resulted in a turnover as seen below:
— The Render (@TheRenderNBA) February 11, 2018
Osman is gaining respect among his teammates for his strong work ethic, but he’s been the source of team ribbing before. The previous occasion came during the Jan. 5 game at Orlando, when he launched a lengthy pass to Kevin Love in a manner befitting a soccer goalie.