- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Video: Cedi Osman With His First ‘Shaqtin’ a Fool’ Moment of the Season
- Updated: February 11, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Cedi Osman played his best game during his brief tenure with the team on Friday night. However, despite the improvement shown over the course of the season, Osman still has some kinks to work out when it comes to certain aspects of his game. One of those areas might be in the area of breakaway dunks.
Late in the second quarter of Sunday afternoon’s game against the Boston Celtics, Osman stole a Boston pass and was on his way to an easy dunk. The problem was his effort bounced off the rim and resulted in a turnover as seen below:
— The Render (@TheRenderNBA) February 11, 2018
Osman is gaining respect among his teammates for his strong work ethic, but he’s been the source of team ribbing before. The previous occasion came during the Jan. 5 game at Orlando, when he launched a lengthy pass to Kevin Love in a manner befitting a soccer goalie.