- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Miss Rest of Tuesday Night’s Game vs. Magic
- Updated: February 6, 2018
Ty is going to miss the rest of the game with an undisclosed illness. He will remain in the locker room for the rest of the second half
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 7, 2018
Lue was taken back to the locker room with team trainer Steven Spiro with 8:02 left in the second quarter. Cavs assistant coach Larry Drew will take over in Lue’s place.
The Cavs are currently in the midst of blowing out the Magic in what will be a much-needed victory for a struggling Cavs squad.