- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Miss Rest of Tuesday Night’s Game vs. Magic
- Updated: February 6, 2018
Ty is going to miss the rest of the game with an undisclosed illness. He will remain in the locker room for the rest of the second half
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 7, 2018
Lue was taken back to the locker room with team trainer Steven Spiro with 8:02 left in the second quarter. Cavs assistant coach Larry Drew will take over in Lue’s place.
The Cavs are currently in the midst of blowing out the Magic in what will be a much-needed victory for a struggling Cavs squad.