- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
- Coach Says Darius Garland Among Best Passers Next to Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, and John Stockton
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Miss Rest of Tuesday Night’s Game vs. Magic
- Updated: February 6, 2018
Ty is going to miss the rest of the game with an undisclosed illness. He will remain in the locker room for the rest of the second half
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 7, 2018
Lue was taken back to the locker room with team trainer Steven Spiro with 8:02 left in the second quarter. Cavs assistant coach Larry Drew will take over in Lue’s place.
The Cavs are currently in the midst of blowing out the Magic in what will be a much-needed victory for a struggling Cavs squad.