- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Miss Rest of Tuesday Night’s Game vs. Magic
- Updated: February 6, 2018
Ty is going to miss the rest of the game with an undisclosed illness. He will remain in the locker room for the rest of the second half
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 7, 2018
Lue was taken back to the locker room with team trainer Steven Spiro with 8:02 left in the second quarter. Cavs assistant coach Larry Drew will take over in Lue’s place.
The Cavs are currently in the midst of blowing out the Magic in what will be a much-needed victory for a struggling Cavs squad.