- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Reserve in 2018 NBA All-Star Game
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Despite all of the turmoil currently surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love, the veteran was the recipient of some apparent good news on Tuesday. Love was reportedly named to both the All-Star team and was invited to the league’s 3-point contest.
Kevin Love made the All Star team and was invited to participate in the 3 point contest, per league source. Story coming
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) January 23, 2018
Love, who is currently averaging 18.6 points and 9.4 rebounds, made the Eastern Conference team last year, but an injury prevented him from taking part in the annual contest. He had previously been a member of the Western Conference team on three occasions during his time with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The contest will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 18.