- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Reserve in 2018 NBA All-Star Game
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Despite all of the turmoil currently surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love, the veteran was the recipient of some apparent good news on Tuesday. Love was reportedly named to both the All-Star team and was invited to the league’s 3-point contest.
Kevin Love made the All Star team and was invited to participate in the 3 point contest, per league source. Story coming
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) January 23, 2018
Love, who is currently averaging 18.6 points and 9.4 rebounds, made the Eastern Conference team last year, but an injury prevented him from taking part in the annual contest. He had previously been a member of the Western Conference team on three occasions during his time with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The contest will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 18.