- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Reserve in 2018 NBA All-Star Game
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Despite all of the turmoil currently surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love, the veteran was the recipient of some apparent good news on Tuesday. Love was reportedly named to both the All-Star team and was invited to the league’s 3-point contest.
Kevin Love made the All Star team and was invited to participate in the 3 point contest, per league source. Story coming
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) January 23, 2018
Love, who is currently averaging 18.6 points and 9.4 rebounds, made the Eastern Conference team last year, but an injury prevented him from taking part in the annual contest. He had previously been a member of the Western Conference team on three occasions during his time with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The contest will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 18.