- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Reserve in 2018 NBA All-Star Game
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Despite all of the turmoil currently surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love, the veteran was the recipient of some apparent good news on Tuesday. Love was reportedly named to both the All-Star team and was invited to the league’s 3-point contest.
Kevin Love made the All Star team and was invited to participate in the 3 point contest, per league source. Story coming
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) January 23, 2018
Love, who is currently averaging 18.6 points and 9.4 rebounds, made the Eastern Conference team last year, but an injury prevented him from taking part in the annual contest. He had previously been a member of the Western Conference team on three occasions during his time with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The contest will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 18.