- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Reserve in 2018 NBA All-Star Game
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Despite all of the turmoil currently surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love, the veteran was the recipient of some apparent good news on Tuesday. Love was reportedly named to both the All-Star team and was invited to the league’s 3-point contest.
Kevin Love made the All Star team and was invited to participate in the 3 point contest, per league source. Story coming
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) January 23, 2018
Love, who is currently averaging 18.6 points and 9.4 rebounds, made the Eastern Conference team last year, but an injury prevented him from taking part in the annual contest. He had previously been a member of the Western Conference team on three occasions during his time with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The contest will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 18.