- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving to Make Return on Sunday vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 19, 2015
Kyrie Irving is officially back.
The 23-year-old point guard has announced on Twitter that he’ll make his long awaited season debut versus the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday afternoon:
The Cleveland Cavaliers star had missed the first 24 games of the season due to a knee injury he suffered in Game 1 of the NBA Finals last June. Over the last couple of weeks, Irving had engaged in practices with the team.
It was previously believed that he would make his season debut versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night, but Irving quickly refuted that report, citing the story as false.
Irving’s season debut couldn’t come at a better time—the Cavaliers will take on the league-worst 1-27 Sixers on Sunday.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 19, 2015
With Irving now back in the lineup, Cleveland is back at full strength as they prepare for their Christmas Day showdown with the Golden State Warriors.