- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Video: LeBron James Rejects Kevin Durant With Nasty Chase-Down Block
- Updated: January 15, 2018
Late in the first half of Monday night’s game, Kevin Durant tried to get around James on his way to the basket, but at the very last second James completed the chase-down block to add yet another epic rejection to his highlight reel.
At the half, James already has 20 points, five rebounds, three assists, two steals, and of course one block. More importantly the Cavs are up, 64-57, at the midway point of the game and are looking to end their three-game losing streak with an exclamation point.
If James brings the same kind of performance in the second half that he had in the first, Cleveland has a very good chance to grab the much-needed win.