- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: LeBron James Rejects Kevin Durant With Nasty Chase-Down Block
- Updated: January 15, 2018
Late in the first half of Monday night’s game, Kevin Durant tried to get around James on his way to the basket, but at the very last second James completed the chase-down block to add yet another epic rejection to his highlight reel.
At the half, James already has 20 points, five rebounds, three assists, two steals, and of course one block. More importantly the Cavs are up, 64-57, at the midway point of the game and are looking to end their three-game losing streak with an exclamation point.
If James brings the same kind of performance in the second half that he had in the first, Cleveland has a very good chance to grab the much-needed win.