- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
LeBron James Sends Message to Haters as He Poses in New Cavs Uniform
- Updated: August 17, 2017
Amidst all the rumors and chaos that have engulfed this 2017 offseason for the Cleveland Cavaliers, hometown hero and superstar LeBron James remains focused on bringing yet another championship to Cleveland come next season.
That was evident from his Instagram post on Thursday, as he posted himself flexing in the Cavs’ brand new jersey for next season, which has both the Nike swoosh and Goodyear Wingfoot logo stitched onto it.
James has been rumored to be possibly heading elsewhere after the 2017-18 season, but for now, Cavs fans have no need to worry as the four-time MVP seems willing to roll with whatever roster the team’s front office presents him with this upcoming season.
The three-time champion will be heading into his 15th season at age 32 and will possibly be looking at another MVP campaign to add to his already storied legacy.