- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
LeBron James Sends Message to Haters as He Poses in New Cavs Uniform
- Updated: August 17, 2017
Amidst all the rumors and chaos that have engulfed this 2017 offseason for the Cleveland Cavaliers, hometown hero and superstar LeBron James remains focused on bringing yet another championship to Cleveland come next season.
That was evident from his Instagram post on Thursday, as he posted himself flexing in the Cavs’ brand new jersey for next season, which has both the Nike swoosh and Goodyear Wingfoot logo stitched onto it.
James has been rumored to be possibly heading elsewhere after the 2017-18 season, but for now, Cavs fans have no need to worry as the four-time MVP seems willing to roll with whatever roster the team’s front office presents him with this upcoming season.
The three-time champion will be heading into his 15th season at age 32 and will possibly be looking at another MVP campaign to add to his already storied legacy.