- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James and Kevin Love Expected to Opt Out
- Updated: June 18, 2015
After the 2014-15 Cleveland Cavaliers‘ season officially came to a bitter end on Tuesday night following their 105-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, the Cavs have a handful of pressing needs that must be addressed this offseason.
According to Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Cavs General Manager David Griffin expects both James and Love to opt out of their contracts, with Love’s option deadline set for June 25th and James’ for June 29th.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) June 18, 2015
The Cavs, who are fresh off an inspired playoff run that came up just a bit short, are highly optimistic for next season when the team is finally healthy as a collective unit.
“We’re incredibly excited about moving forward with this group. We intend to keep this group together,” said Griffin during his end-of-the-season press conference on Thursday afternoon. “This has the ability to be a special, special group.”