- Report: Cavs Could Have 4 1st-Round Picks by June
- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
Video: Tyronn Lue Speaks on How Excited He Is for Return of Isaiah Thomas
- Updated: January 1, 2018
Many of Thomas’ teammates have already taken to social media to welcome their All-Star point guard back to the court. Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue also reflected on his talented player’s imminent return while speaking with reporters on Monday.
"It's a good moment for us."
“It’s great. I mean because you know I think you’re always like, ‘Is it gonna happen, when’s it gonna happen?'” Lue said. “But now it’s finally here and like I said, just seeing how he can play with pace and getting to the paint, and his speed and quickness, and his ability to shoot the basketball. It really changes our team. Just very excited, from day one to now. It’s a good moment for us.”
Lue couldn’t have put it any better. Thomas’ return gives the Cavs another offensive weapon and gives them one more way to attack their opponents in the regular season and beyond.
The 2017 All-Star’s return will undoubtedly be slow and steady, but it’s clear that Lue is already envisioning the full potential of his roster once Thomas is ready to take on a full load. This holiday season has come with a very special present for the Cleveland faithful. Only time will tell Thomas’ return will be the gift that keeps on giving.