- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
Here’s How Anthony Davis Trade Between Lakers and Pelicans Could Impact Cavs
- Updated: June 15, 2019
The NBA offseason got off to a bang on Saturday when the Los Angeles Lakers finally completed a deal for All-Star big man Anthony Davis.
The trade included the Lakers parting ways with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, future draft picks, and this year’s No. 4 overall pick.
The Cavs of course possess the No. 5 pick, and shortly after the trade, one report described how the trade might impact the Cavs.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) June 15, 2019
Whether the report is saying that the Cavs are interested in moving up one spot or if other teams around the league want to jump the Cav, is somewhat unclear.
What is clear is that the trade market leading up the 2019 NBA Draft is likely to heat up quite a bit before the big day arrives.