- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Here’s How Anthony Davis Trade Between Lakers and Pelicans Could Impact Cavs
- Updated: June 15, 2019
The NBA offseason got off to a bang on Saturday when the Los Angeles Lakers finally completed a deal for All-Star big man Anthony Davis.
The trade included the Lakers parting ways with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, future draft picks, and this year’s No. 4 overall pick.
The Cavs of course possess the No. 5 pick, and shortly after the trade, one report described how the trade might impact the Cavs.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) June 15, 2019
Whether the report is saying that the Cavs are interested in moving up one spot or if other teams around the league want to jump the Cav, is somewhat unclear.
What is clear is that the trade market leading up the 2019 NBA Draft is likely to heat up quite a bit before the big day arrives.