- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Here’s How Anthony Davis Trade Between Lakers and Pelicans Could Impact Cavs
- Updated: June 15, 2019
The NBA offseason got off to a bang on Saturday when the Los Angeles Lakers finally completed a deal for All-Star big man Anthony Davis.
The trade included the Lakers parting ways with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, future draft picks, and this year’s No. 4 overall pick.
The Cavs of course possess the No. 5 pick, and shortly after the trade, one report described how the trade might impact the Cavs.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) June 15, 2019
Whether the report is saying that the Cavs are interested in moving up one spot or if other teams around the league want to jump the Cav, is somewhat unclear.
What is clear is that the trade market leading up the 2019 NBA Draft is likely to heat up quite a bit before the big day arrives.