- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Here’s How Anthony Davis Trade Between Lakers and Pelicans Could Impact Cavs
- Updated: June 15, 2019
The NBA offseason got off to a bang on Saturday when the Los Angeles Lakers finally completed a deal for All-Star big man Anthony Davis.
The trade included the Lakers parting ways with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, future draft picks, and this year’s No. 4 overall pick.
The Cavs of course possess the No. 5 pick, and shortly after the trade, one report described how the trade might impact the Cavs.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) June 15, 2019
Whether the report is saying that the Cavs are interested in moving up one spot or if other teams around the league want to jump the Cav, is somewhat unclear.
What is clear is that the trade market leading up the 2019 NBA Draft is likely to heat up quite a bit before the big day arrives.