- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Here’s How Anthony Davis Trade Between Lakers and Pelicans Could Impact Cavs
- Updated: June 15, 2019
The NBA offseason got off to a bang on Saturday when the Los Angeles Lakers finally completed a deal for All-Star big man Anthony Davis.
The trade included the Lakers parting ways with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, future draft picks, and this year’s No. 4 overall pick.
The Cavs of course possess the No. 5 pick, and shortly after the trade, one report described how the trade might impact the Cavs.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) June 15, 2019
Whether the report is saying that the Cavs are interested in moving up one spot or if other teams around the league want to jump the Cav, is somewhat unclear.
What is clear is that the trade market leading up the 2019 NBA Draft is likely to heat up quite a bit before the big day arrives.