- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
Cavs News: Isaiah Thomas to Make Season Debut Tomorrow Night vs. Blazers
- Updated: January 1, 2018
It seems like Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas‘ long-awaited debut has finally come. That’s because according to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Thomas will be making his season debut tomorrow night against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Isaiah Thomas will make his season debut Tuesday vs POR, per Ty Lue. He'll come off the bench and be under a minute restriction. He will not play vs BOS.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 1, 2018
Thomas has been rehabilitating a nagging hip injury suffered in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals and has been anxious to make his return.
The Cavs are currently on a three-game losing streak, so Thomas’ return could not have come at a better time.
The All-Star put up averages of 28.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 5.9 assists last year as a member of the Boston Celtics. Let’s hope his return will jumpstart a struggling Cavs squad.