- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Isaiah Thomas to Make Season Debut Tomorrow Night vs. Blazers
- Updated: January 1, 2018
It seems like Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas‘ long-awaited debut has finally come. That’s because according to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Thomas will be making his season debut tomorrow night against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Isaiah Thomas will make his season debut Tuesday vs POR, per Ty Lue. He'll come off the bench and be under a minute restriction. He will not play vs BOS.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 1, 2018
Thomas has been rehabilitating a nagging hip injury suffered in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals and has been anxious to make his return.
The Cavs are currently on a three-game losing streak, so Thomas’ return could not have come at a better time.
The All-Star put up averages of 28.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 5.9 assists last year as a member of the Boston Celtics. Let’s hope his return will jumpstart a struggling Cavs squad.