- Cavs Star Kevin Love Reacts to the Death of His Godfather Wes Unseld
- Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Other Cavs Players Unite in Support of Black Lives Matter
- J.R. Smith Says Cavs Told Him ‘One Person Doesn’t Define Our Team’ After LeBron James Left
- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
Cavs News: Isaiah Thomas to Make Season Debut Tomorrow Night vs. Blazers
- Updated: January 1, 2018
It seems like Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas‘ long-awaited debut has finally come. That’s because according to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Thomas will be making his season debut tomorrow night against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Isaiah Thomas will make his season debut Tuesday vs POR, per Ty Lue. He'll come off the bench and be under a minute restriction. He will not play vs BOS.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 1, 2018
Thomas has been rehabilitating a nagging hip injury suffered in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals and has been anxious to make his return.
The Cavs are currently on a three-game losing streak, so Thomas’ return could not have come at a better time.
The All-Star put up averages of 28.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 5.9 assists last year as a member of the Boston Celtics. Let’s hope his return will jumpstart a struggling Cavs squad.