- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Isaiah Thomas to Make Season Debut Tomorrow Night vs. Blazers
- Updated: January 1, 2018
It seems like Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas‘ long-awaited debut has finally come. That’s because according to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Thomas will be making his season debut tomorrow night against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Isaiah Thomas will make his season debut Tuesday vs POR, per Ty Lue. He'll come off the bench and be under a minute restriction. He will not play vs BOS.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 1, 2018
Thomas has been rehabilitating a nagging hip injury suffered in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals and has been anxious to make his return.
The Cavs are currently on a three-game losing streak, so Thomas’ return could not have come at a better time.
The All-Star put up averages of 28.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 5.9 assists last year as a member of the Boston Celtics. Let’s hope his return will jumpstart a struggling Cavs squad.