- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: Isaiah Thomas to Make Season Debut Tomorrow Night vs. Blazers
- Updated: January 1, 2018
It seems like Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas‘ long-awaited debut has finally come. That’s because according to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Thomas will be making his season debut tomorrow night against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Isaiah Thomas will make his season debut Tuesday vs POR, per Ty Lue. He'll come off the bench and be under a minute restriction. He will not play vs BOS.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 1, 2018
Thomas has been rehabilitating a nagging hip injury suffered in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals and has been anxious to make his return.
The Cavs are currently on a three-game losing streak, so Thomas’ return could not have come at a better time.
The All-Star put up averages of 28.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 5.9 assists last year as a member of the Boston Celtics. Let’s hope his return will jumpstart a struggling Cavs squad.