- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Draymond Green Mocks LeBron James With Latest Instagram Post
- Updated: November 7, 2017
LeBron James made news via his Instagram on Monday when he posted a cryptic message reflecting his current outlook, as the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to stumble out of the gates to start the 2017-18 season.
James used the famous “Arthur” meme paired with a telling caption to seemingly express his dissatisfaction with his team’s current situation.
Always the troll, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green also posted to Instagram with the same caption but a very different image.
While the Cavs and Warriors have met in the NBA Finals three seasons in a row, the Warriors have been able to carry over their winning ways into this season with a record of 8-3. Coming off his season-high performance of 18 points on Monday night in a victory over the Miami Heat, it’s no surprise that Green is feeling confident enough to come after James as the 4-6 Cavs struggle to find a rhythm.
Hopefully, the trash talk from one of James’ biggest NBA rivals will help fuel the four-time MVP and the Cavs.