- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Draymond Green Mocks LeBron James With Latest Instagram Post
- Updated: November 7, 2017
LeBron James made news via his Instagram on Monday when he posted a cryptic message reflecting his current outlook, as the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to stumble out of the gates to start the 2017-18 season.
James used the famous “Arthur” meme paired with a telling caption to seemingly express his dissatisfaction with his team’s current situation.
Always the troll, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green also posted to Instagram with the same caption but a very different image.
While the Cavs and Warriors have met in the NBA Finals three seasons in a row, the Warriors have been able to carry over their winning ways into this season with a record of 8-3. Coming off his season-high performance of 18 points on Monday night in a victory over the Miami Heat, it’s no surprise that Green is feeling confident enough to come after James as the 4-6 Cavs struggle to find a rhythm.
Hopefully, the trash talk from one of James’ biggest NBA rivals will help fuel the four-time MVP and the Cavs.