- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Draymond Green Mocks LeBron James With Latest Instagram Post
- Updated: November 7, 2017
LeBron James made news via his Instagram on Monday when he posted a cryptic message reflecting his current outlook, as the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to stumble out of the gates to start the 2017-18 season.
James used the famous “Arthur” meme paired with a telling caption to seemingly express his dissatisfaction with his team’s current situation.
Always the troll, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green also posted to Instagram with the same caption but a very different image.
While the Cavs and Warriors have met in the NBA Finals three seasons in a row, the Warriors have been able to carry over their winning ways into this season with a record of 8-3. Coming off his season-high performance of 18 points on Monday night in a victory over the Miami Heat, it’s no surprise that Green is feeling confident enough to come after James as the 4-6 Cavs struggle to find a rhythm.
Hopefully, the trash talk from one of James’ biggest NBA rivals will help fuel the four-time MVP and the Cavs.