- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Draymond Green Mocks LeBron James With Latest Instagram Post
- Updated: November 7, 2017
LeBron James made news via his Instagram on Monday when he posted a cryptic message reflecting his current outlook, as the Cleveland Cavaliers continue to stumble out of the gates to start the 2017-18 season.
James used the famous “Arthur” meme paired with a telling caption to seemingly express his dissatisfaction with his team’s current situation.
Always the troll, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green also posted to Instagram with the same caption but a very different image.
While the Cavs and Warriors have met in the NBA Finals three seasons in a row, the Warriors have been able to carry over their winning ways into this season with a record of 8-3. Coming off his season-high performance of 18 points on Monday night in a victory over the Miami Heat, it’s no surprise that Green is feeling confident enough to come after James as the 4-6 Cavs struggle to find a rhythm.
Hopefully, the trash talk from one of James’ biggest NBA rivals will help fuel the four-time MVP and the Cavs.