- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases First Official Game Trailer
- Updated: August 10, 2016
It’s finally here.
After months of anticipation, NBA 2K17 has officially released its first trailer, which features the 2016 United States men’s national basketball team taking on the 1992 Team USA “Dream Team.”
Although the clip doesn’t reveal much about gameplay or features, it does reveal a few things.
First off are the updated body types. In last year’s version of NBA 2K, many fans complained that there were not enough body types (just three) and that not all of them were distributed properly. It’s clear that the number of body types have been thoroughly expanded as you can now easily distinguish between Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, David Robinson, and Charles Barkley just based on physical traits alone.
Secondly, NBA 2K17 has brought with it some updated facial renders. As evident in the trailer, you can see noticeable improvements in the facial features of all the players, especially Green, Jimmy Butler, and DeMarcus Cousins.