- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases First Official Game Trailer
- Updated: August 10, 2016
It’s finally here.
After months of anticipation, NBA 2K17 has officially released its first trailer, which features the 2016 United States men’s national basketball team taking on the 1992 Team USA “Dream Team.”
Although the clip doesn’t reveal much about gameplay or features, it does reveal a few things.
First off are the updated body types. In last year’s version of NBA 2K, many fans complained that there were not enough body types (just three) and that not all of them were distributed properly. It’s clear that the number of body types have been thoroughly expanded as you can now easily distinguish between Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, David Robinson, and Charles Barkley just based on physical traits alone.
Secondly, NBA 2K17 has brought with it some updated facial renders. As evident in the trailer, you can see noticeable improvements in the facial features of all the players, especially Green, Jimmy Butler, and DeMarcus Cousins.